Sunday, October 08, 2006

Party at Pattons house

This last weekend Lauren and I went to Manhattan to visit the fam and watch some good ole' fashion KSU football. So we took off at about 1 for the city.
Saturday we went to the game at 12:30, 2 hours before it began. And I will tell you one thing. It was friggin hott out there.
But, once the festivities started...well, it was still hott. But things got moving a bit and we could almost forget about how much we were sweating.
Pirate Willie tackled the crap out of stunt OSU mascot. Always a good time.
The game was super intense, especially when we started to do good. Jenette says "Oh yeah, we're awesome" and Chris says "Cha, yeah"
Well, the long and short of it is, in the last 6 minutes, I think about 3 touch downs were made. It was nuts. The crowd went wild. People were proposing, tops came off, I'm pretty sure I saw someone get Freeman's name tattooed on there arm right there in the stadium.

I lied.

However, it was exciting, especially when the end came and we had actually played a decent game. Leon Patton = Amazing. He played such a splendid game. Definitly MVP material. All the freshmen are doing good for being freshmen, and I've heard some positive outlook for upcoming seasons.
After the game we ate at Panera then joined Shannon's friend Jennifer and her friend at their camp site for smores, indians, and good times.
Lauren and I came home today, got to GC at around 6. The trip wasn't over the top, yet still a pleasently rad time. I'm pretty sure any time you add Lauren+The Fam+Kstate football+Winning+Smores+"Hey Ya" by Outkast it's going to = An enormously good time.

Summary of the trip->I threw out my back on the futon. Bahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home