Monday, October 30, 2006

You want a Pepsi?

First of all, friday Shelby and I went to the college's production of Sweeney Todd. And loved it. They did a swell job, not a lot of people like the story I guess, but I pretty much dug it all. I like freaky stuff like that though...meh.

So THEN, Saturday us girls (Chelsey, Nicole, Jessica, Lauren, and me) got together at Barbara's and got ready for the Halloween party at Pete and Tyler's. We also stopped by a soccer/softball party...that wasn't a costume party, mind you. Their's is tomorrow. So that's good that we have something fun to do on real-Halloween. Very long stories short, Saturday night was absolutley rediculous, but so much fun nonetheless. All of our costumes turned out really well :)
(Me-A Bumblebee, Chelsey-Referee, Lauren-Pirate, Nicole-Kitty Cat, Jessica-Flapper)

...But Piper got sad when he had to wear his.

Since I made so much hype about my costume, here's a better look. My wings were pretty cool, but they ended up falling off. You can't tell, but my shoes=AMAZING.

Mmm, so fun. Tonight there's a haunted house thing at the state theater that Chels, LB, and I are going to. I LOOOOVE Halloween!

4 Comments:

At 10/30/2006 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't remember the last time i saw a bee in fishnets... LOL

Nice tutu. :)

 
At 10/31/2006 12:26 PM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

Good job. It worked well! I'm so proud. :)

 
At 11/09/2006 8:05 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Stingy. :-)

 
At 11/09/2006 8:06 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I mean Sting-y, not stingy. ;-))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home