Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Easy Misheezi but not Fo Sleezy

(That's my rap name.)
So wow this weekend was NUTS. Rhonda and Dave were gone for six days, and I stayed with Stana Banana the first night, then LB and I partied the rest of the weekend...I was cold, tired, and hungry most of the time, but we still got it and we had sooo much fun.
So, there was a bball tournament this weekend, and we danced two of the three nights.
This is the team on the first night, we didn't dance but still had to come dressed up to the game.
(Lineth, Me, Lauren, Chelsey, then Kelsie and Jessica in the back...Tamber was MIA here)The second night we did our pom/kick routine to "Hit Me"...these are our dance team shirts... Yeah, we pretty much get it. Anytime. All the time.
Third night (Saturday) we came dressed up and did our routine we learned at camp (no video, sorry). I'm assuming it went pretty well, and we got a lot of compliments.
This is us in our dance gear on Saturday, getting ready to meet them in the gym. It was goin down.
Sunday Tamber and I went to "Seussical, the Musical" at the high school and ho lee crap it was so friggin rad! Regier had told me it was only ok...and that was a very ugly lie. Gabe (the Cat in the Hat) played his part really well, and Aj (Whorton the Elephant) and Josh (Thing 1) were seriously amazing. It's pretty much why I love those two so much. Regier (to Gabe's right) did a fabulous job working with this many kids (100+) and costumes were very fitting for the play. Everyone in the cast did a really good job, this play is super rad in general and the music is very happenin as well.

Today (Tuesday) we had another game where we performed "ErrTime". It wasn't really our best, but we still had fun doing it.

I'm a little sad this weekend is over because Lauren and I seriously got it for like 132 hours straight. Here's a couple other things that happened that I didn't get pictures of...
*I accidentally gave a coach my number from one the away teams. Big mistake. Why?
-Obnoxious
-He looked like Mr. Bean. Like from tv.
-I didn't realize they were going to be here for the whole weekend so I didn't think it would be a big deal. So I just told him I was already talking to someone...and he got pissed. C'mon Frank Phillips.
*I finally talked to one of the guys in my math class that always sits at the same table with me. He's pretty rad, we were going to have a breakfast party, but it never worked out.
*Both nights we went out to party were rediculous, absolutly nothing was poppin.
*However, Lauren and I did party with Devon and Todd, which should have happened a long time ago. And probably should again.
*Watched Todd and Pete almost fight some lame-o's that talked crap on Devon and are just idiots in general.
*Kasey, Stana, Zoe, and I went to Applebees and finally got to hang out for once in a very long time. It was nice.
*Ate a ton of fast food and cereal.

In any case, the weekend was a good time. But I missed Rhonda. And even Dave. Somehow I'm just not cold, tired, OR hungry anymore. I think it's because she's in town and my chi is finally at one with itself again.

1 Comments:

At 11/16/2006 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so redic, it was so weird leaving ur house on tues cuz i felt like id never c u again, but then i remembered we had pract in the morn, but watev. Seriously i got so used to leavin at ur house, i should prolly make it happen all the time. Guh, we make the perfect roomates, minus u being messy, and me being a neat freak. o yea pip was seriously on speed that weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home