Thursday, November 16, 2006

We'll be stepping on babies so...

I'm not really diggin this Lauren and Piper not living with me anymore thing...well, Lauren anyways. Not so much Piper. I mean, I love the kid, but he can be pretty rediculous when I'm trying to sleep.

Things have been pretty regular type as of late, with a couple exceptions. Thanksgiving snuck up behind us and just has to pinch our booties for it to be here. That was quick. I talked to Jenette and Shannon tonight...and pretty much besides that, Lauren, Chelsey and I have just been hanging out like it's going out of style.

I'm really excited for break to happen, I haven't seen my family in forever. They're all coming on Tuesday, so woot @ that.

Oh yes, and Chelsey and I started making a Real World GC. We decided if it was ever going to happen, we had to take matters in our own hands...not gonna lie, without a camera crew, it's hard to make the magic happen. I feel things will smooth over after the first episode or so though.

"I don't want to" By Ashley Monroe. I dig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home