Wednesday, December 13, 2006

89.9%? Seriously?

So pretty much the whole semester, Mr. Jarmer and I have had this unspoken understanding. I don't much care for giving speeches, but I'll do it and we'll be cool. Well. He gave me an 89.9% in the class. As far as I know that's my final grade, but if it isn't, and he doesn't round that sucker up. Words are going to be had. In my mind, of course, but they will be had. I didn't blow off any speeches, I did all the work I was supposed to. People that just didn't do a speech and made it up during the final got A's, I'm pretty sure that means I should too. I'm pissed. All my brothers and sisters that are teachers: don't pull crap like that. I would have understood if I just randomly didn't come to classes some days, but no.

PISSED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home