Thursday, December 21, 2006

Gangsta Feet

This past Saturday Lauren and I went to see Happy Feet! Gawwwhhh finally. So, it was pretty good....lots of ups and downs though. Whew, it was a roller coaster of penguin emotions. Anyways, I found this r-r-r-remix, and I laughed. Sooo much.


But here's probably the most popular clip from the movie...if you haven't already seen it. A) It's not even Mumble, the main penguin and B) It's not even the best part! The best part is "...they're happy too" SERIOUSLY pop culture. Quit yer crap.

It really is pretty silly though :)

1 Comments:

At 12/22/2006 10:13 AM, Blogger GL Meister said...

Michelle,

I'm quite surprised that you would find a referral from my blog to yours... as you said, they don't have much in common. I'm certainly not aware of any links from Glorious Girls to your blogs. I know with Firefox and some add-ins you can spoof referrers, but I can't imagine why anyone would want to spoof their referrer as coming from me :-)

Anyway, thanks for being so nice. As you can probably imagine, I get some rather rude comments at times.

If you get any more referrals from me, please let me know. I'm very curious. Blogger can be very flaky at times, but referrers are sent by the browser, so it shouldn't have anything to do with Blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home