Thursday, December 14, 2006

Kick it like Tae-Bo

This is the suprise! Lauren got a new car!!! It's a PT Cruiser, if you didn't notice, and it's super fly. PLUS it has a transmission (refer back to the Cavalier which definitly doesn't have one of those anymore). Today Lauren and I watched "The Grinch" and started to make ginger bread houses.

Then I went to work for an hour and a half, came home and ate dinner with mommy, then she and I went to Josh's orchestra concert at the high school (it would have been a very enjoyable concert had Chewey McGumSmacker not been sitting right behind me). He's ready for the big leagues, none of this high school stuff. Josh is going to be famous on the violin, even if he does it by accident.

Anyways, it was nice getting to see him and AJ, as it always is. I miss those boys more than anyone will ever know. But we're going to the high school's talent show tomorrow. More or less to make fun of people...Ahem. More.
Lauren and I also hung out with Chelsey, Pete, and David for a while tonight before us girls went driving around and then came home. Then I hung out with the ol' neighby Zach Schultz for a bit. Now I'm home. Niiiiiiiiiight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home