Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

My day wasn't super romantic, but that's ok because I had Chelsey and Lauren. And really...who else does a girl need?
The basketball game that was scheduled tonight got cancelled and moved to this sunday (4 pm, you should come.) So after regularly scheduled classes, us girlies decorated the studio for a little v-day fiesta we'll be having tomorrow after dance!
After that Chelsey had to go to work, so Lauren and I got frost bite taking pictures for my b-day invitations. (I don't actually smoke! I can't stress this enough. I accidentally inhaled once and almost died of emphysema. Trust me, I'm NY. But my lungs aren't.)

I ate dinner with Lauren and her family, then we went to Maurices to see Chelsey but that was before I realized we were taking pics with everyone we saw tonight.
After taking her brother to the bowling alley, we went to Target and talked to Chris and Sasha in the break room for awhile, and ate birthday cake.

We saw Kaleb and Javi a couple times this evening. We miss those Old Manor boys sometimes.

To end the night, I went over to Nick's house to help him with his pile of math homework. To keep you up, this is the boy I've been hanging out with since last weekend. We hate each other, but we love each other.


In summary: you don't need a boyfriend or a fancy dinner to make your valentines day great. I'm not saying it doesn't help but I make it work for me.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home