Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Nineteen!


I don't know if you know this, but yesterday was my birthday! It was a really good day, it started with staying the night with Lauren the night before. We listened to Brian Reagan and ate a ton of cheese dip until 2 am. (Here's an insider tip: Brian Reagan is hilarious. Eating a bunch of cheese dip...not so funny.)
Needless to say, getting 4 1/2 hours of sleep made classes the next morning drag on foreeeeeever. But after we got out Mommy and I went to eat at Pizza Hut!
You know, it's funny how it was my 19th birthday, but I look about 15 in this picture. I don't know how I do it.

After lunch Lauren and I went shopping, and I got myself some presents. This wasn't one of them, I just happened to see it at Maurices. But you can bet when it goes on sale someone in my family is gonna be wearing it.
After running all around town, going to the Buckle with Nicholas, and having a fantastic Garden City time, we met up with Chelsey and Nickole and headed for the same place I've had my last three birthday meals. The Charro....Dodge City style.
We gave Dodge a little of the Garden City love.
Becky (in the middle) came to eat with us too, since she lives there now. She kept a watchful eye out for all of us the ghetto, since people don't mess with the Beckster.
When we got home Kelsie and Devon came over and we played Apples to Apples then watched the train episode of Grey's.
You wouldn't know it from the picture, but about 10 seconds later we were out for the night. SOOOO tired. Yup, it was a very successful 19th Birtday Palooza!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2/28/2007 9:25 PM, Blogger The Gare Bear said...

RE: Looking 15 at age 19. Maybe the genetics? Grandma in Lakewood looks younger than her age, the momster hasn't aged much and looks younger than her age (hey, that's a complement there for the momster) and I, that immortal bikester still feel way younger than I am, which is good. Anyway, you look good. Glad you had a nice birthday. Thanks for sharing the photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home