Sunday, February 18, 2007

Now I'll never find Neverland :(

I have been searching and searching for piano music for "Neverland [Piano Variation in Blue" and pretty much any sheet music from Finding Neverland, but I wanted that one in particular to play at my piano recital at the end of the year.
Anyway, so I finally found this guy on the internet that transcribed that song and "Neverland [Minor Piano Variation]" which is good, but no where near as good. Well, I d/l that one to my computer, but you have to have a friggin password for Variation in Blue!!! SO pissed. I was rediculously close.
It doesn't look like they're coming out with sheet music from the movie any time soon, either. But in case they are, this is where you come in.
If any of yall find piano music for Finding Neverland OMG buy it for me. I will hit you back up, I am just dieing for it. Go to amazon.com and listen to the song, it's gorgeous.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11/28/2007 7:45 PM, Blogger Ken said...

send me the file, perhaps the password can be hacked

 

Post a Comment

<< Home