Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Starbucks Nazi?


Tonight I got called a Nazi because I wouldn't make some loser high school kids from Satanta a Frappucino.
NNNNNNO!
Look. I have things to do. I don't have time to just sit around 20 minutes after we close just because you didn't feel like coming in for the 13 hours that we were open during the day. Get over yourself.
OH. And I don't care if you drove a long way. a) that's a lie. you didn't come JUST for Starbucks if you did drive far. b) if you did, your a frikin loser and I'm glad you came late and don't get a drink. TAKE THAT.

Sometimes it makes me laugh.

And sometimes I wonder if I'm cut out for the service world...

(ps. Lauren got me the second season of Grey's Anatomy on DVD for my early birthday present!)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2/21/2007 9:19 PM, Blogger The Gare Bear said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2/21/2007 9:23 PM, Blogger The Gare Bear said...

To survive in the service world you have to suck up to the losers then forget they exist. It's the good people that make the service world good. Treat the good people better than good. Good people deserve good service. Then, someday, when you have your own business, you can choose to not work with the losers. And still treat the good people better than good. I suspect acting skills come into play with losers. You can be yourself with the good people -- which makes life easier for you.

 
At 2/22/2007 7:29 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

it's not that I can't deal with the losers. I just won't. And I still have my job, so it looks like it's working for me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home