Friday, March 09, 2007

Dot your T's

Last night we had the family birthday party for me since last week was a mumle-jumble of events as it was. Tara and the Baier's came as well as Grandma.
I know what you're thinking...Dave? Smile in a picture? Yessir, believe it.

We had ham and macaroni and cheese and ice cream cake! And thank you Dairy Queen, I did have a Happy Birlhday. :) But really, the cake was fabulous.

I learned that Ham isn't just pork, but what the pork turns into after a special process. Take that home. Chew it. It's delicious.
Today I bought the Ataris newest album Welcome the Night. Haven't listened to all of it yet, but I'm thinking my predictions were pretty much true. Good listening, just not the good old fashioned Ataris. I think Kris Roe finally hit puberty, that's why his voice is so incredibly different on this one. That's the only explanation I can come up with, anyway.
I also bought Merril Bainbridge's The Garden. That's pretty much so I can take it back old school whenever I want. And I will.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home