Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Glamorous

I definitely went to prom last night with one of my best friends Aj, accompanied by one of my other best guy friends Jawsh, and about 13 other people. We had a mexican feast at St. Mary's thanks to the moms, and then we dominated the walk-in (we have it on video, if your curious), following close behind was Jawsh and Emily's walk in. Here now is a barrage of pictures. Ps, if you were wondering, this was my 4th prom. I'm pretty sure it was one of the top, if not the best.
These were our dinner buddies that sat across from us, Liz and John.


This was Aj's toast.

Me and the moms, of course.
Correction, we had 20 people altogether. Oh yes, and another girl in our group mind you, had my dress. But she didn't have the black belt so...take that. It kinda sucked but it wasn't a bd.
Thats me and all the boyzzzz. Stud, I know.
We went to Wal-Mart...for some reason...No one wanted to be there, I don't really know how it happened.
After prom I went to see Lauren and Chelsey, but instead of seeing Chelsey I saw Nathan (shown) and Adam (not shown).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home