Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Number 23 can't get a date!

So apparently I've recently developed a bit of insomnia. Yeah...basically, I rearranged my room for the first time in almost two years. Since then I haven't been able to get to sleep for a long time, when I did it's been really crappy sleep. I don't nap...I get up at 8 every morning...I don't like the looks of it.

On a couple brighter notes, since, what else am I going to do?
*Alexa, Lauren, Emily Zimmerman, Jenna, and I went to the baseball games this evening where we proceeded to laugh really loud the whole time and win hypothermia. It was fun, then we went to Lone Star.
*Shannon and Nicole are coming to town friday!
*There are no formal requirements to be a justice in the supreme court! Shut up, I'm doing it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home