Wednesday, June 13, 2007

BIG news

I took Grandma to her house today and when I took her back to the rest home, under
Today's Activities
was HIP HOP EXERCISE.
I even did a double take, yeah, that's what it said. I'm going to find out when the next session is so I can participate slash take videos.

In other not-so-huge news, Josh (Salyer) and I watched Pan's Labyrinth tonight. It was pretty good, not buy it good, and not as good as say Mirror Mask but I'm glad I watched it.


Oh, and in more pretty big news, I'm living in Smurthwaite again when I go to Kstate. For those of you who I didn't tell because I was so pissed, I got wait-listed, so I was all set to live in the dorms and never be friends with SW again until they called me the other night and were like "Are you still interested?" and I was like "Meh. Ok." So, that's that. We're in.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home