Sunday, June 10, 2007

Yes, why Did we drink that gallon of water?

Technically it's Zoe's 3rd birthday today, but we had her party yesterday at the AmericInn. There were tons of kids there, and lots of old friends so Stana did a good job!
This is Adam and Megan's new baby Avigail Lorae, I finally got to see her! Her, Megan, and Draven (who is sooo cute now and looks exactly like Adam) came and got it with us. She was sweet, and it's really cool how she can turn her head that much so you can't tell right off if she's on her back or stomach. That, my friends, is a talented newborn.
The whole day was fun, continuing on with a BBQ that got rained out at Debbie's house, then watching old videos at Jon Graff's house. Jeez I've missed the lovin from that group. So much so that I was out with them until 5:30 am...and tempted to watch the sun rise while I ate some cereal. Alas, I proceeded to take a 3 hour nap before I went to church instead.
Today me and mommy went to see cousin Bobby and her newest baby, Grant. He looks exactly like a Baier baby, and didn't cry the whole time I held him! Hence, I like this one the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home