Monday, July 02, 2007

Hmm. HHMMMM.

Kasey was supposed to be induced today, but the doctors couldn't break her so they're giving it another shot tomorrow. What a trooper.
In other news, Sarah is still pregnant, and I've decided to do something summery every day in July. Yesterday it was going to Brooks and Ciara's to play poker,
and drinking blue sonic drinks on the way.
Tonight, Josh and I went on a quest to Hastings to find Corrina, Corrina and lo and behold, we dug through that $5.99 bin and found it gosh darn it! I also picked up Mean Girls because I couldn't pass it up for $4. Anyway, Corrina, Corrina is definitely a summer movie,
so that's my summerness for the evening.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7/02/2007 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never even heard of this movie . . . .what the heck? Also, that's an adorable picture of you and the zo-monster. AND, I think black and white pictures are more powerful because when you take out the color, it sort of represents the idea of a faded memory, which makes it more sentimental because you don't want to let go of it. That's just my opinion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home