Monday, July 23, 2007

Negative sleep=excessive posts

Let me kick it off by bringing up the obvious issue tonight. Kanye, what's with this Mr. West bs? I know Diddy paved the way for artists to change their names to the point of no recognition, but, come on, he's Diddy. It's a shame too, I used to be all kinds of tight with Kanye, but now...
...it feels like I don't even know him anymore.
Plus, I had a teacher in 7th grade named Mr. West, and he was more hip hop than you'll ever be.
Moving right along.
Heck freaking yes. I always knew this song ("Love Today" by Mika) was a feel-good song but WOW it's got a feel-good video to go right along with it! I don't know if it's the variety in colors of Lycra or his green jeans but whatever it is, it's golden.

In other household news, I'm in the process of making popsicles. In the process meaning, they aren't quite frozen enough yet (note the picture below).
They are Watermelon Cherry, and I made one iced tea one because I got curious.
I've started watching the OC series again. I just finished first season today, and started second. I'm sure it will contribute to me getting many of the things I actually need to do this summer done in a timely manner...but it'd just been too long for me and Seth Cohen here.

In case you're wondering the status of our relationship, yes I am still very much in love with Boys Like Girls. Their video just came on MTV and it rekindled the fire. However, my heart is still a bit broken from the incident at warped tour. I don't think they meant it though, so it's not like we're breaking up or anything.

Needless to say, I'm having a hard time falling asleep tonight. Summer is a beautiful thing.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8/08/2007 1:02 AM, Blogger nettymus said...

I'd just like to say that I believe prince/the artist formally known as prince/squiggly lines guy messed up his name long before P Diddy/Puff Daddy/Diddy/Sean Combs ever did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home