Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Thats my hot rod

So everything is starting to get fixed. The new tail light is ordered and should be in on thursday, I'm getting a new phone tomorrow (it's gonna be sweet), and I finished Harry Potter. Can I just say...Meh...I don't know how to feel about it. See, it was really great and I enjoyed until what I thought was supposed to happen in this book didn't. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it didn't, but it was kind of the same feeling as when you sit through 3 hours of A Streetcar Named Desire and expect everyone to burst out into song at any second and they NEVER DO! But oh well. Now I can start reading the 6th and maybe catch up in time to start the 7th when the rest of the world does. Plus now I can let myself see the movie that's fixin to come out next week!
Rhonda had a terrible day too, so we went to Applebees to dinner, and after lounging for quite some time I feel much better about life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home