Sunday, July 01, 2007

This is sooo EMO!!!

The love of my life came to visit for one day yesterday.
In case you can't tell because of the haircut, that's Adam Brungardt!
He drove 14 hours from Phoenix, AZ to go to a wedding yesterday and to, lets face it,
hang out with me since we haven't seen each other since he moved a year and a half ago.
So we had a bon fire to celebrate our good friend coming home! But not just one good friend came home that day. Along with him came...
Joe Brown!! He lives in Phoenix too and drove with Adam. Both of them, along with Adam's wife and kiddies, are planning on moving up to the KC/Lawrence area within the next year or two,
so you can imagine my excitement. :)
The bon fire was great, there were S'mores and singalongs...
...and more singalongs. At one point cops came and one apparently was pretty bad at math cause when we looked at my ID he informed me "Well, you're just barely 21" and I was like
"Psh, I'm not 21" because honestly, what have I got to hide?
It was pretty amazing that everyone that was underage there hadn't been drinking.
Pretty lucky on their parts actually. I did take my first breathalyzer ever though...
After a long night of singing, eating s'mores, getting sand everywhere, and watching people jump over the fire, we decided that breakfast the next monrning at Hannah's corner was definitely in order. It was Adam, Josh, Stana, and I, and we ended up staying for 2 and a half hours. And then another half hour in the parking lot. When you haven't seen people in over a year,
there's usually a lot of catching up to do. Oh Adam...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home