Thursday, August 09, 2007

How the mighty beards have fallen...

A) Today I got up at 7 am to go to Kadee's with Rhonda before she went to work.
Afterwards I ran 2 miles instead of the usual 1, and by run I mean walked 1/3 of that with Addison. I bought TWO black tank tops, both on sale at Target, cleaned the bathroom,
and ate at Jeremy's Pizza Hut with Mommy. What a day!
Oh, and last night we spent all evening cleaning my room,
and can I say that I don't think it's been that clean since I moved in there! It's beautiful.
So I was sitting in the back yard this evening and took this picture.
It's not doctored at all, that's just how me and the freakin camera roll.
Then tonight we went to Time Out because JD and Mike Lamar were in town!
(That's JD, who I seriously hadn't seen in probably atleast a year or two.)
Tomorrow morning the moms and I are going to get breakfast at Dillons,
then Kasey, Stana, their babies, and I are going to Dodge for some Charro!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home