Sunday, August 05, 2007

Only one DIMple

My last day at work was last Tuesday and thank goodness. My first customer ordered a Verde Vanilla Latte. Unfortunately for her, we quit serving green lattes at 8:00 am. Zach talked me into staying and closing with him, therefore working 10 hours and the longest shift of my time at Starbucks. But it was worth it to see him throw a cup full of mocha at the trash and miss.
Thursday Rhonda and I set off for one last hurrah to Wichita before I move next week,
and we made a couple pit stops along the way.
First was in Dodge to The Charro, and even though they messed up my order,
it was still delightful.
Then we stopped in Hutch to see my best friend from when I was a kid Sarah Williams (Duarte), her husband Ray, and their new baby Moses! He has her nose, and it is soooo adorable.
We saw Shannon, Nicole, and her family when we got to town that night. The next day we shopped a bit and went to see the show Run For Your Wife at The Crown Uptown Theatre.
I was still hungry later that night so me and mommy went to a nearby Denny's. AJ will be the only one that understands, but it was a scene straight out of The Hills Have Eyes. Everything from a full grown crack baby seating us to getting seated right next to the restrooms. I can't say anymore than what my face is in the picture.
Saturday we shopped until we almost, in fact, dropped. Then we met up with Shannon, Nicole, Irene, Jayme, and baby Nicole at P.F. Changs for a late dinner.
This is Shannon showing baby Nicole the ducks in the lake right behind the restaurant.
Today we came back home. We passed through Greensburg, which was the first time I saw it since the tornado. They're starting to patch things up but it was still a mess.
Poor little trailer never even saw it comin.
I'm glad we got to take this trip, it was a lot of fun and something to
remember when I miss her at college...
I don't want to talk about it.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8/08/2007 1:00 AM, Blogger nettymus said...

AWWWW!!! Sarah and her BABY!!! Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home