Friday, August 10, 2007

Respect the Kong

Went to breakfast at Dillons this morning, ran, then took a not-so-satifying 30 minute nap before Kasey, Breckin, Stana, Zoe, and I left for El Charro in Dodge!
Someone pooped out early on the way...
When we got back me and the moms went to dinner then had a 2 1/2 hour adventure in Wal-Mart! We got basically all the stuff I need for college, so that's out of the way.
Hung out with Stana and friends and Matt's for a bit then hung out at Aj's with his family and Jawsh. We drove around, went to Wal-Mart, got Taco Bell then got tired and went home.
Me and Jawsh had to hug goodbye since I won't see him before he leaves on Sunday. We've never touched much let along hugged before tonight but...
I don't care I love me some Ginger and already miss him. Oh yes, and that's right, I did say he's ginger now.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home