Friday, September 07, 2007

The big fat raindrops

My MOM comes to town today! I'm excited. I'm sooooo excited.
A couple days ago I played waterballoon volleyball. I didn't like the sound of it, especially since Kerri woke me up from a nap to play, but it didn't last long, and was kinda fun.
(that's Kerri and Sarah....and my towel)
Yesterday I went to NAV with Shane, this guy I know from the hockey team. I really liked it, NAV is like a worship service for us college students and it was pretty rad. After that we WERE going to play Guitar Hero but it didn't work out for us, so us and his roommates watched adult swim and talked football. All that jazz was a good time...yeah it was.
When I left I picked up KurrBates and we went to Sonic where I got the new peach smoothie. And let me tell you, it was gooood. When we got home I realized I left my phone in my car, four parking lots away. She said she'd go get it with me, but when we went outside it was monsooning. So we got our hoodies on and ran like Kenyans. The rain actually hurt it was blowing so hard, but crap, it was an adventure alright.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9/08/2007 1:13 AM, Blogger Jawsh said...

sometimes i just wish my blogs could be written as beautifully as yours...I guess I can always dream...are you considering teaching a class at the Y perhaps...or maybe an appearance on Dr. Phil..."ran like Kenyans"...those words are so beautiful...and so true...yet i'm rambling...now shut up and go look at my blog post...complete with pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home