Monday, October 15, 2007

Cheer up pumpkin, it's almost your season!

Shane and I stopped hanging out after last Monday when he told me he's decided to get back together with his ex-girlfriend. So there. Obviously there's waaay more to it, including lots of "umm seriously?"'s and over-exaggerated story telling, but that's the bottom line of it.
And now you know. And now this will be fun again.

Starting with...

We beat CU this last weekend 47-20!!
Kerri's dad and brother came to town for the game!
My dad and uncle Randy came to town for the weekend as well! Sunday we went to Radinas, and it was honestly the most perfect day outside I think in the history of days. I also ran a 5 K race/walk/do it and get a t-shirt that morning in 28 minutes, the fastest I've ever done!
Today I had a fanTAStic day! Mostly because my roommates rock, it was cloudy,
AND we made caramel apples at game night!
Sooo I have a new ambition for my life (which always puts me in a great mood).
I want to be a Radio City Rockette! This week in jazz we have a guest artist Rockette teaching our classes and that is the funnest kind of dance I've ever done! I'm in love with it.
Now, find me out a way to grow about 5 inches please.

I also discovered the kind of law I want to do finally, and that is be a guardian ad litem, which is an attorney that protects the interests of children...but there's not a picture for that :(.
Atleast, I want to do that until I can be appointed Chief Justice.
Yeah, are you ready for this life I'm about to live?
Because it starts now buddy, it's go time.

Besides caramel apples and my future, here is the best news of all...
You ready for it? You READY?
I'm going home this weekend!! It's basically all I think about recently. :D
I miss my house.
My grandma. Eating lunch in the living room. My large and wonderful bed. Dave calling me Tink, but never to my face. All the homies. Free laundry. Taking Regier coffee. Watching Friends with Mommy. Sitting in front of the pantry until a snack jumps out at me.
Taking a shower in MY shower.
El Con. My bedroom.
Garden City.
What are...things that make you smile.

1 Comments:

At 10/16/2007 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being a Rockette isn't really a NEW ambition, per se, but I still think it's awesome! ALSO- guardian ad litem? What is this language you speak? Go Chimelle! AND . . . I love your rainbow colored gc section and can't wait for you to come home!!!!!!! Nice jeopardy reference!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home