Friday, October 05, 2007

We have a date!

Today I watched the two new Office episodes with Shannon and Nicole. Oh my gash, you should probably watch them. If you already have, just watch them again. I plan to. They are hilarious!
These are just a sample of the cupcakes Shane and I made for Joe. He was surprised, it was fun! We also watched We Are Marshall which is a very cry-y movie but still good!
Tonight I'm having a hard time deciding on doing anything at all or just sitting in my empty room and watching the OC slash sleeping...it's seriously a tough call.
We have to go to the game tomorrow at atleast 9 am so maaaaybe I should rest up a bit.
I really hope we play well against KU! I know Kasey thinks we will :)

1 Comments:

At 10/07/2007 7:11 AM, Blogger kase13 said...

haha you did but not quite well enough good game though ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home