Thursday, November 29, 2007

A green book...or grass.

I have half way updated my wish list (link on the side bar), if that's something you're interested in. I really haven't put a lot of thought or heart into it though, so if it seems lame that's why.
It's not that I'm boring. Oh GOLLY no it's not that.

This is what I've been doing the last two days at work and still have tomorrow yet to finish! It's a good 8+ feet, and she's vicious. I have little cuts all over my arm from that poky plastic.
But if it's between that and working until 11 pm at Starbucks,
I'll take being paid to decorate for Christmas any day.
Tonight was opening night for the high school play back in Garden. I hope it went well...they were a little shaky when I saw them over Thanksgiving but I'm betting that's because it was break. Regier seemed really stoked about it, so I'm confident it will all work out for her.
Also this evening Dave Hale and I went to eat at the Little Apple Brewery, I'd never been and he hadn't in a couple years. And by golly, that was some rockin chicken fried steak we both had.
The table cloths were paper and crayons were provided so we utilized that feature.
We went to Navs afterwards and tonights service was really good. That God, gets me everytime.

This could be a rumor, but I just got word that my black cousins may not be black anymore!
I KNOW! Javon and Cortez might possibly be Judah and Caleb now, it has yet to be confirmed.
No black names? No black boys. Racist.
(the pics I've been posting lately are from my cell phone, that's why they're not quite up to standard quality.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home