Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy HaloweEeEen!

Halloween is a brilliant holiday! I was a Japanese Pop Star.
And Kerri wore my pirate costume!
We saw a lot of really fun costumes, like Sonic the Hedgehog just bookin it down Anderson.
We also put on tin foil ties and necklaces and got free burritos from Chipotle!
It was especially delicious since I hadn't ate basically all day.
After partying at Smith house for like 20 minutes we met up with Nick Greve and his friends and went to a very very VERY crowded house party. It was fun but Kerri and I came home early so she could study for a test she had the next day, Nick came to the house when he got over the partying and we watched Domino. Halloween is awesome!

boys are dumb.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11/01/2007 12:50 PM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

We had 5 trick-or-treaters come in one group. The youngest one told me I sounded like a boy. So, maybe not all "boys" are dumb.

 
At 11/01/2007 10:56 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Haha I can't believe that! What is with people thinking we sound like men these days? Someone said something kind of like that to me the other day too!

 
At 11/02/2007 11:01 AM, Blogger Jawsh said...

You BET it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home