Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Where do farts come from?

Zoe asked Stana that today :) I'm so glad she keeps me updated, because that's funny.

The other day Andrew and Jason came to room 110 and we WERE gonna play Taboo, but the house's game only had like 8 cards. Soooo lame, so we watched Elf instead...
It was basically a Christmas miracle.
Then on Tuesday I ate lunch at the new restaraunt in the mall called HuHot,
which is a Mongolian BBQ and is delicious! But believe it or not, that's not even the best part....
He is! Adam came to town that day so we grabbed a bite before he left. It's gonna be great being able to see him more than once every two years (he just moved to Topeka from Arizona).
Yesterday I was pretty blue, everything that had been piling up finally got to me. But Kerri let me cry for a bit, I got to bed early, and today has been so much better.
I even put up Christmas lights around my bed! It really is the most wonderful time of the year :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11/29/2007 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As hard as it is for me to accept that someone is filling my shoes while we're apart, I'm glad to hear that Kerri is taking care of it, and you can let her know that I said that as well, so she know I'm keeping an eye on you guys.....:) Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home