Thursday, December 06, 2007

Ninja Rick

After a little bit of collaboration David, Dave Hale, and I figured out that Jason and Dave's roommate Rick is a ninja. He sneaks up on them and puts them in head locks for cryin out loud! What a catch boys :)
On a separate note, both of the classes I would have had today were canceled, so I slept in until 11 and woke up to this! It was a lot cooler since I didn't have to walk anywhere in it.
Last night I watched Superbad at Spike's and then I stayed up til 4 am watching Grey's Anatomy. Tonight Nicole and I went to the rec then I went to Challenge, which was a really good service! We sang Christmas songs :) It's been a great 24 hours.

Oh, AND I got 27 hits on my page today. Shazaam.

2 Comments:

At 12/07/2007 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I think about 10 of those hits were me, desperate for some word about my b.f. that I miss like nobody's biz!

 
At 12/09/2007 11:24 AM, Blogger Jawsh said...

i hate...everything. and i'm not a ginger...i'm not sure if i told you..but...whatev...fjaso;i4jot ;lij

 

Post a Comment

<< Home