Thursday, December 27, 2007

Old surge tshirt

You wish I'd post about my break. But right now aint yo time.

Yesterday Nicole and I were playing DDR in the loft and I noticed she had a fly chillin in her hair. I hadn't even said anything yet and she FREAKED OUT. I haven't laughed that hard all break, seriously, almost peed my pants. :) It was great.

So here I am, lying in my bed and the only light in my room is my laptop, and almost without thinking about it I go to turn on my tv so I can go to sleep. The other day I told Shannon I hated going into the basement at work. I peek around doors as soon as a walk into a room. Get it? I'm a weenie, and a very big one at that. In college and still can't sleep in a dark room by myself? Scared of basements?! I need therapy.

My head hurts really bad, and it's almost 4 am...Which means I'll either be sleeping very late tomorrow or will be very tired.

Don't take all of this the wrong way, I'm not complaining. Sometimes I just like to say things.

Oh, and I'm wearing the old Surge "jersey" (lime green tshirt with spray paint) for pajamas. That's Pinecrest old school.

2 Comments:

At 12/27/2007 9:37 AM, Blogger Fibo said...

NICE Blog :)

 
At 12/27/2007 11:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

how you can set how many people cam into your blog.if you can help me i give you a big kiss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home