Monday, December 10, 2007

This is some Garden stuff

It's 4:07 am. WHAT am I doing still awake? I started learning a song on the piano, I'm checking my facebook every 5 minutes, and messaging Addison back and forth on myspace. I haven't done this since I lived in Garden! Awww...Sometimes I miss my friends enough that it makes me hurt a bit. Currently Jawsh and Addison have my heart wrapped around their little fingers.
I hate not being able to talk to them in person.
Wait. This is starting to sound like a Regier post. Regier I love you, but if this is what I'm starting to sound like, I just can't do it. You've got your style, and I mine.
I'm officially breaking up with this post right now.

...Aww Stana!

1 Comments:

At 12/10/2007 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Michelle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home