Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Winter Adventures

Monday night there was a huge ice storm that ended up knocking out the power for a good while in various parts of town, postponing my Politics final until Saturday, and altogether canceling my Japanese final. So you know, you win some and lose others.
I don't get to go home with Kerri though :(
At game night we took family + Will photos.
Last night we had roommate date at La Fiesta.
Once we got home we had some sparkling grape juice
and played the game of Life with Jason and Dave Hale.

This is what work looked like this morning.
No one was there, so I came back home and went to sleep. I assume they're all alright...
Tonight I went to eat at Caza Agave with Dean the musician
and then played DDR with Shannon and Nicole. Check out the mittens Nicole knitted me! Balla.
And possibly the best news of the entire evening...that I don't know if I'm at liberty to share yet. Guess you'll have to wait.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12/13/2007 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You never said I couldn't GUESS the best news....it involves Nette right? And since she holding up a two.....She's having twins????? No waiting, it's a peace sign......She's running for president? No, not old enough....ummmm, I don't know, I give up, I guess I'll have to wait......GOSH I MISS YOU!!!

 
At 12/17/2007 7:41 PM, Blogger Kerri said...

Oh my word I'm majorly having Michelle withdrawals...its not a happy moment as I reminisce over the past semester. ONLY ONE MONTH TO GO ........I lu-uhve you my sweets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home