Monday, December 17, 2007

Yeah, that's a 90%

My camera is MIA. I have NO idea where it could be, I checked everywhere. I try not to think about it until I can get back to Manhattan when I can actually look more, so instead I just take mediocre pictures on my cell phone of my trip to Colorado!
(I was home for like 18 hours yesterday, which I spent all my time eating dinner with Mommy, packing and hanging out with Zach while doing so, sleeping, and going to Wal-Mart)
So since this is a hustly and bustly trip, the way I like um, you're getting my updates in pics alone for the most part.
Super Sonic hand dryer
New state!
Little head or big glasses?
Big bear or little Nicole?
Please.
Almost to Daddy's
To Daddy's!
Pleeeeease?!

3 Comments:

At 12/20/2007 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Chimelle, really? I won't see you this break? That makes my heart hurt oh so bad. I have a present for you.....I miss you!

 
At 12/28/2007 11:35 AM, Blogger Jon D. said...

Dude, is that the huge bear that's chillin at that texaco in limon?
I see that thing every single time I go on a road trip to denver.

 
At 1/18/2008 2:22 PM, Blogger Lane K said...

I doubt you really need to beg for hugs, Michelle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home