Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I like your butt

Good golly miss Molly I did way more today than I have most days of break. At 7 this morning ma and I went to eat breakfast at Daylight (after hanging out with Zach and gettin to bed around 4 the night before). Then I came home and couldn't resist a nap...I was dying.
I went to the DMV to renew my license (nailed the photo, btw),
then Dave and I took my car to get the oil changed. I then proceeded to work out,
take Grandma shopping, and eat dinner at Pizza Hut with my mom again.
Stana and I got together and went to the student union at the JuCo to watch/play air hockey and pool with Jon Urban, Lane, Jon D, Jay, Jennifer, and Zach Bowling
(a guy on the soccer team). After mucho sitting around (and I mean MUCHO)
we finally decided to go to Zach's apartment, where we spent the remainder of the night,
with the exception of the Red Baron to end it right.
(that's Lane in the far far left, Chad, Zach, and Jon D)
I am going to miss THE CRAP out of this town...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home