Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Am Allergic To Penicillin

Tonight we had game night over at Shannon and Nicole's.
It was great fun filled with dinner, games, and great videos!
They showed me this series which is a Japanese workout video/English lessons combo that's aired in Japan I'm pretty sure. There's a lot of them, all teaching what Japanese apparently think are important phrases for them to know if they came to America...?

We got a refresher course of what Jenette would look like every morning if she had a monocle (this was from summer).


And I just found this on myspace. This sound always creeped me out, I don't know why...
but watching this didn't ease me much.
Dramatic Lemur

Add to My Profile | More Videos
pretty funny though...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2/01/2008 9:36 AM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

That last one made me laugh out loud. Well, they all do, but I haven't seen the last one before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home