Saturday, January 05, 2008

Sea-Fense!

I can't tell you how much I miss having a real camera. Anyway...So the last couple of days I've been hanging out with Jon, Lane, Jay, Jon D., and Brevan more than I have hung out with anyone in Garden in a long time. It was mostly because Lane was leaving today, but he's coming back on Tuesday and Wednesday now...oh well, it's been hella fun. We've gone to lunch for the past three days, it's like we're on a sitcom.
The night of the orange bowl we went to Target and Wal-Mart then watched the game
(KU beat Virginia Tech...I'm still not sure how I feel about it)
Anyway, this is Lane being stupid in Target's parking lot.
Devon got new hair and I loooove it..I told him like 10 times.
After the game we went to Red Baron then to Wal-Mart again.
This time Jon and Lane played air hockey for like half an hour.
While we waited Jay and I got engaged. He banked it on that claw machine game.
After all that jazz I went to Zach's and we watched Fracture. It was alright. But here's the kicked, he had been sick but was over it, and me with my impeccable immune system skills figured, yeah, this'll be ok.
NOW. Omg I can't even tell you how awful last night was.
Rhonda and I went to El Con for dinner (for my third time in one week) which I was cool with, but later when I went out I started to not feel well. LOOOOOONG night short, I had to sleep on the bathroom floor and wake up on average every 40 minutes to throw up all of my insides...I hate throwing up more than any kind of sick in the world. It's sooo bad. So, at around 8 am I threw up my last hurrah and layed uncomfortably on the linoleum for about 5 more hours during which I watched Becoming Jane (which is alright, but basically the same movie as every other one based in that time period) and the first half of the first episode of Entourage. Meh.
I finally got up to come lay in my bed and watch the wild card play off games. So far Seattle beat Washington 35-14, and the Steelers and Jacksonville are tied 7-7.
What. A. Day.
Oh, but yall should be jealous because my mom had by back like none other during all this. Yeah, it's because we love each other.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1/06/2008 3:32 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

I would blame the Red Baron or El Con for the pukes. It doesn't sound like an illness sick but a poising sick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home