Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Gar He is!

If nothing else I have time to do the online quizzes Stana does. I swear I'll update soon on all the things I've been up to--like my wicked bruise on my arm from hockey.

My Personality


Neuroticism
51
Extraversion
77
Openness to Experience
24
Agreeableness
26
Conscientiousness
28

You very rarely feel depressed and are usually in a good frame of mind, however you are not generally self conscious about yourself. You are an active group participant but usually prefer to let someone else be the group leader. You prefer dealing with either people or things rather than ideas. You regard intellectual exercises as a waste of your time. You dislike confrontations and are perfectly willing to compromise or to deny your own needs in order to get along with others, however you believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself. You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

Take a Personality Test now or view the full Personality Report.

Great range of Jewelry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home