Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Last night we had a first floor Valentines party with cheese dip, love ballads,
and a bunch of girls crammed into one hallway!
What a great holiday. After work Dean and I got a spot of tea, Kerri and I went to game night, then Dan brought me my valentine manila folder with a bunch of coloring pages of flowers and a note written in Japanese on the front. It was pretty bangin.
Oh, Kerri and I also went to Target and I got a sweeeet new watch. Tomorrow morning I'm going to Target before my class to stock up on Valentines day merch that'll be on clearance. Yes! Oi...it's 3:45 am...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2/15/2008 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At a glance, I thought Dean looked like Callum Blue from Dead Like Me..... :)

 
At 2/15/2008 8:45 PM, Blogger Jawsh said...

Yeah well. Me and Taylor played Sims 2 until 3 in the morning.

 
At 3/10/2008 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, you know Dan Berg? Weird world collision! Tell that guy I said hi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home