Sunday, September 21, 2008

You lie Pessi?

Last night Kerri and I made dinner after church and the Jims came over to eat it with us. It was turning out fine until our gravy flipped on it's side in the microwave. No gravy for our potatas :( It was still a delicious meal, I feel.

Post dinner Kerri, her Jim, and I went to watch the Jared Daniels Band and Roger Creager at Longhorns! We met Clavin and ...Coleman? there and all had a two-steppin', texas country singin' good time. I got my first "Can I buy you a beer?", to which I eventually countered with "Buy me a Sprite". I didn't know what to do, people actually offer to buy you drinks IRL? News to me, friend.

Today Chris, Netter, and I had our second bout of the RenFest. It was great because since we'd already been there once this year (and had a smaller party), we took our time with the booths and really just enjoyed each others company. But it wasn't as gay as I made that sound, it was just fun :)
We only stayed about 4 hours then went to Kokoro's in Lawrence, doko de nihongo o ryoori ga tabemashita. Oishii des yo! (where we ate Japanese food. it was delicious!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home