Monday, October 13, 2008

Longitude and Latitude of Dork

No time, need to get to sleep.

Had a tournament in Denver, played really well. Won not as well.

I'm an apprentice for the KSU Tap Dance Ensemble (I'm even second on the "Meet the Ensemble" page), because Julie believes in me <3

I'm selling Golden Canyon Candles and having my first candle party this Thursday.

"12:59 Lullaby" by Bedouin Soundclash is the new "I'm Yours". Go have a listen.

I need to decide very very soon if I want to be Audrey Hepburn for Halloween, or if I want to take some other unknown route. I need everyone's opinions stat!

Supposed to rain again tomorrow. Ahhh.....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10/15/2008 7:49 AM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

Congrats on the tap. That should be fun!

And I want to buy candles from you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home