Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Snobama and McCandycain

If only the election and Christmas season could combine...

I'm currently listening to the election on one of the 20's channels and it's not lookin so hot for the Republicans. But I think mostly everyone saw that coming. I personally am backing Bob Barr, here's my thumb about to make it official:

I came very close to writing in Colbert. And speaking of that, I heard that in Oklahoma they don't have write-ins nor could you vote for any third party? Is this true Okie family?

The new song of the month is "Starbright" by Quitedrive. Like six times a day.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11/05/2008 7:09 AM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

The are no write-ins and there was only one third party on the entire ballot, for US Senate.

 
At 11/05/2008 9:34 AM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

Writing in Colbert would be a waste, in Kansas you have to get approved to be a write in candidate.

Your vote would have just not been counted for President. Barr was the way to go next year, and hopefully Ron Paul will stop clinging to the Republican Party of old and join the Libertarians for 2012.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home