Monday, January 05, 2009

Never seen a turkey not fly

My camera came in today! But the memory card they sent me can hold about 1 1/2 pictures, so I need to go get me one of the big boys.

I applied at Harry's Uptown and Victoria's Secret and I'm reallllly hoping one of them just calls back because I'm over filling out applications.

Tonight would be a good night to do something productive since I don't need to get up til noon tomorrow to do ballet with Katy and David. However, I don't really have anything productive to do, and I started watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager last night and I can't even THINK of what will happen next!

The smoke detector in my room has a battery going dead so it's beeping very very loudly at an unnecessarily high pitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home