Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Ok...mmm nope. Alri....nope.

That's kind of how my day has been. Get started, then no go. Decide to give it another shot aaand I can't. It's because I'm sick, but when I'm just chillin in my beddy-by I feel well enough to do things. Not when I get up though. This morning was pretty bad, my throat was all sore and super phlegmy so I didn't go to my first two classes. Then I just got up kind of late and studied for my japanese class. About half way there I was thinking it was maybe a bad idea to go, and by the time I got there I felt and was breathing like I had just run 3 miles. It was awful. I can't to tell Sensei in between my panting that my throat hurt and I couldn't go to class that day. So I just turned in my homework and high tailed it back home...in a very slow and pathetic manner.

I went to the doctor and she said to switch up some of my allergy medicines and see if that helps any. I'm to go back if things aren't better by friday.

However, I've watched 2 working on 3 movies today, AND got done a couple study guides and other homeworks. So that feels kind of good...better than my chest anyway.
One of the movies I watched was The Secret Garden, a movie my mom would always rent for me when I was sick as a kid.

Also watched August Rush which was pretty good, and now I'm in the middle of (and probably won't finish) The Wedding Planner. I've already seen it like a billion times on TBS, it's just a nice default.

Mommy is coming up this weekend and we're going to watch Friends! It'll (hopefully) be a nice chill weekend. I've been needing one.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home