Thursday, March 05, 2009

Yeah, we're on the road

Some of the hockey guys and I watched Slapshot over at C-Walk's last night. I don't really have much to say about it...I guess it was pretty funny? Coleman was right though, who DID say movies have to have a point?

Tonight has been the completion of my first two days of work at Marriage For Keeps up here in the Little Apple. (If it sounds familiar, thats the program that Mommy heads up in the Garden branch.) Yup, pretty simple. And I imagine it will be nice to have a bit of an income again.

Mommy is coming up tomorrow because I dance in my friend Dean's senior percussion recital. I'm SOOO glad those rehearsals are over, this semester is stupid jam-packed.

Next week I have an A&P lecture exam on monday, A&P lab exam AND Japanese oral exam on wednesday, and the Japanese mid term on thursday. But friday will be kicking off spring break, a very nice time for it to come around.

Oh hey, I may be doing pre-chiropractic, of course then with the intentions of going to chiropractic school. But I think I need to gather some more information on it before it turns into a Major in Political Science kind of deal. Because that was a GREAT idea...

The song I've been putting on first in my sleep playlist lately is "Keep You" by Sugarland. (Song isn't on their site)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3/10/2009 10:21 AM, Blogger The Gare Bear said...

I have an idea here, somewhere. Chiropracty (is that a word?), Political Science, and Psychiatry/Counseling are all good things. There are a lot of people hurting (real pain and agony) in the world because they are politically oppressed, mentally weary and/or depressed, and their bodies take a beating because of it. Can you integrate dealing with all three into a career? Can you come up with a plan that makes enough money to be able to do what you love to do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home