Sunday, April 19, 2009

Summer come early

Friday I went to Dr. Kirk because my real eye doctor (Dr. Hake) referred me to him to get some minor thing check out (which turned out to be nothing). So after being kind of rude throughout the whole thing they dilated my eyes--TWICE. I couldn't read a gosh darn thing after that and I asked about it and they were like "Oh yeah, that should wear off in 3-5 hours". Freakin cool guys. So I do not recommend going there if you can help it.

So after work I met Geoff and Coleman at the K-State/KU soccer game, which we ended up losing 0-1. After that we decided to go to the K-State/Mizzou baseball game. We were winning the entire time 2-0 until the ninth where we lost 3-4. But our batboy was adorable, Weber had on his rally cap which lightens any situation, and they had fireworks after!




That made it really hard to realize there are still 3 weeks + finals left of school.

At the end of the night I stopped by Will's who was having a belated passover party.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home