Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Thats more handy than a pocket on a shirt

Them gaw dang Texans and their rootin tootin dialect.

Chris, Jenette, and I just got back from a 5ish day trip to Granbury to visit Chris' parents family. We did all the regulars, boat rides, jet skis, little bit of tubing.
We got to see Audrey and her family and Lyndi and they're all doing well. Ed and Peggy are good and Brenda and Joe seem to be living happy days.
Some new developments to the Texas trip included:
Ball-robics
Cutting my toe on a shard of metal in the lake and going to the ER. I'll refrain from showing the toe, you may not want to see it.
Going to the Stockyards in Fort Worth.
Crawdads on a buffet
Joe and Lyndi's Birthday/Pre Birthdays
Staying up all night our last night throwing up the pain medicine I took. (Photo not available). For awful it maybe could have been, I atleast had fun people around me to make it better. So atleast the next time can only be better! Eat food when you take four ibuprofen.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home