Friday, February 05, 2010

I found him!!

I'll be honest, it took a little internet stalking and lots of googling, but I found him.

Who?

That cute Australian/Moved to London/Moving to New York to be in La Cage Aux Folles with Kelsey Grammer. Atleast I though Kelsey...but I don't see his name on the cast list now. Oh well. To finish, I met him in the Newark Airport and we flew to London on the same plane. He was a very charming young man...that's tasteful. Here's the most of a website I could find for him. His name is Nicholas Cunningham.
It appears he plays a crossdresser (in the play)? I'm not too familiar with the musical. But I met someone who's on Broadway. NOW who doesn't have a music video?

If it wasn't obvious, I'd like to note that he was WAY more fit (that's what they say instead of "hott" over here) as a normally-dressed male.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home