Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines as a single 21 year old

Well, it's only 2 1/2 hours into Valentines Day so far. And so far, no input. But I have noticed that coming to England doesn't change the fact that people either hate or don't care about Valentines Day more often then not. I shant judge...until tomorrow night. Then I probably will lay the law down on these people--blogger style. Gosh darn it I just love it :) (However, I won't be able to make it to Target the morning after for clearance valentines day towels and candles and all the other merchandise that gets me through the rest of the year. Bahhhh)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2/14/2010 5:22 AM, Blogger 1987 said...

To take a piss out of: it does mean to make fun of, but in a meaner way. Happy Valentine's Day! We love and miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home