Saturday, February 13, 2010

Windsor Castle

Today was the trip to Windsor Castle. We took the audio tour through the Castle and then walked around the town the rest of the day. Holy cow, the tour was awesome! The interior was beautiful, all the art and design that's gone into it...it's crazy to imagine all the time spent on everything in there. I guess this is where the Queen spends her weekends too so that's fun. I was a little skeptical before I went because I didn't know anything about it, but I am SO glad I went. I'd recommend it to anyone visiting or even living in England.
This is the castle:

This is St. George's Chapel

And this is a fine specimen of the veggie burger cuisine here. They sure don't make 'um like this in America.

Tonight some of us girls went to see Valentines Day. It's a little along the same lines as Love Actually, so if you liked that I'd recommend it. If you didn't, well this is different enough you might like this. So whatever, you know if you're going to see it or not. I enjoyed it though!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3/05/2010 3:38 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

Hi there,

Say, I stumbled across your blog while doing research for my new website and really enjoy your posts! In fact, I thought your Windsor Castle post would be helpful to my readers, so I quoted you. Here's a link: http://michelle16.blogspot.com/2010/02/windsor-castle.html

Would you like to contribute some similar posts to LandingPadLondon? We've only just gotten started (we have another site in Buenos Aires: LandingPadBA.com), but I think you'd be a great addition to our team of writers. If you're interested get in touch via my blog.

Thanks again for the great blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home